Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mya Matthews - Playboy February 2010 Coed of the Month

Mya Matthews - Playboy February 2010 Coed of the Month


Hometown: Southern Maryland
School: Virginia Tech
Major: Communication 
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115 lbs
Measurements: 34D-26-35

To win Mya's affections, you either have to be a bad boy-or a puppy. "I like a guy to 
be mischievous and live life to the fullest with me," she says. Studying Animal Sciences 
at Clemson by day, Mya turns into a party animal by night. "My beautiful roommate and I 
make out in bars and at parties on different occasions. When we party together we like 
to show off!" Mya is on course to attend veterinary school after graduation, but is open 
to other options. "At least I know for certain I want to continue modeling on the side!"




































No comments:

Post a Comment