Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jordana Ryan -- January 19, 2012 Coed of the Week

Jordana Ryan -- January 19, 2012 Coed of the Week


School: Pasco Hernando Community College
Major: Nursing
Birthday: November 3, 1992
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Measurements: 34C-26-36

Playboy: When it comes to your schoolwork, would you say you're proactive or a procrastinator? 
Jordana: Definitely a procrastinator. I'm usually staying up late to finish something last minute or going to school early to get my studies done before class starts.

Playboy: That sounds stressful. How do you unwind?
Jordana: I like to either relax at home with a good movie or go out and have some crazy fun with my girlfriends!

Playboy: Care to describe this crazy fun?
Jordana: I love playing Never Have I Ever at parties. It can get very competitive when all your secrets are at stake!























No comments:

Post a Comment