Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Chloe Emerson -- January 12, 2012 Coed of the Week

Chloe Emerson -- January 12, 2012 Coed of the Week


School: University of Texas, Arlington
Major: International Business/German
Birthday: February 11, 1990
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 92 lbs
Measurements: 32A-23-33

Playboy: How do you avoid the dreaded "Freshman 15"? 
Chloe: I try to eat right even though there are a lot of days when that does not happen. 

Playboy: What would you envision yourself doing if you didn't go into international business?
Chloe: I would like to have my own bikini line one day. I have a fashion degree in merchandising and marketing, so I would definitely like to put it to the test.

Playboy: What's the secret to having a successful relationship while in college?
Chloe: I think having an amazing connection and always communicating with that significant other is the key to having an amazing relationship.






















No comments:

Post a Comment