Friday, April 13, 2012

Kristi Michelle-Playboy January 2011 Coed of the Month

Kristi Michelle-Playboy January 2011 Coed of the Month



School: Columbia College Chicago
Major: Marketing
Date of Birth: March 23, 1987
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 105 lbs
Measurements: 34D-24-34

Don't let her petite frame fool you; pound-for-pound, Kristi is quite a contender. Mixing business with pleasure, she pays her way through school with a local boxing ring gig, perfect for the girl who feels her sexiest when she's working out. "Although I'm all sweaty, I feel great about myself!" Kristi says. On the verge of earning her degree, Kristi's focused on staying active and not boxing herself into a professional corner. "I'm not sure what I want to do when I graduate," she says, "but I could never imagine myself sitting in an office all day. I love getting out and meeting new people as much as possible."
































No comments:

Post a Comment