Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kylee Noel -- January 5, 2012 Coed of the Week

Kylee Noel -- January 5, 2012 Coed of the Week


School: Auburn University
Major: Communication
Birthday: December 30, 1989
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Measurements: 34C-25-36

Playboy: What are your favorite campus activities? 
Kylee: I play intramural football, soccer and Frisbee. I stay active and I'm very competitive. 

Playboy: What other majors have you considered? 
Kylee: I thought about being a radio, television and film major because I've always wanted to be a sports broadcaster like Erin Andrews.

Playboy: We assume you're a Tiger fan.
Kylee: I am a huge sports fan, always keeping up with all Auburn athletics -- especially football. My best sporting experience was going to Arizona last year for the national championship. War Eagle!






















No comments:

Post a Comment