Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Genevieve Elaine October 2011 Coed of the Month

Genevieve Elaine October 2011 Coed of the Month



School: Joliet Junior College
Major: Psychology 
Birthday: August 26, 1989
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115 lbs
Measurements: 34B-25-34


After graduating with her associate degree this year, Genevieve is prepping for her bachelor's degree at a private university and will eventually make her way to the Windy City. "I cannot wait to move to downtown Chicago and get away from the suburbs" she says. "I'd love to start my career doing something in research. No matter what I decide to do, all I know is that I want to help people find a better way of life." Maybe she'll start bettering the lives of others with a repeat of last Halloween's college antics. "I streaked a football game! I wore this Lady Gaga mask and ran butt-naked through the sidelines right before the first kickoff." 































No comments:

Post a Comment